After completing my secondary education, I left Australia to study at the New College of Speech and Drama (London), and the Royal Academy of Music. I have appeared in Australian feature film, TV series and stage productions both in Australia and London.
Whilst in the UK I obtained the following qualifications:
- Diploma of Speech and Drama, New College of Speech and Drama, London
- Licentiate - Speech and Drama, The Royal Academy of Music, London
- Member International Phonetics Association
- Diploma in Dramatic Art, University of London
In Australia I obtained additional qualifications:
- Post Graduate Certificate TESOL, La Trobe University, Melbourne
- Bachelor of Education, La Trobe University, Melbourne
- Member of the Speech and Drama teachers association in Victoria
My aim and purpose
To develop a strong, resonant, mature and impressive voice that reflects who you are.
*some stills from "The Club".